BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.20.2009

The Last Time.


This time, I won’t tear your heart again.
I won’t rip your soul again.
It is enough for me to see it, your tears.
Your tears make my face gone red.
Your whines make my legs trembled.
Your breath that makes me scared.
How can I break your heart?
Even I know that I’m still missing you.
But something shallow in me said that I don’t deserve to be loved.
So I thought maybe this is the best way for us.
But the truth is: I still love you.

Yeah, this is the first time.
I want you to come home.
Come to where you used to be.
Come to my heart.
Because I always knocking at your door.
Stand still on the ground.
Never know that you won’t open it for me.

And I finally realized,
This should be the last time.
I beg for your love.
And there’s always a time for me,
To move on, it’s hard indeed.
But time always know,
The perfect medicine,
Just for my soul.

0 komentar: