BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.05.2009

errrrrr

S-s-s-shuffle!

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!!


How am I feeling today?:
Clumsy- Fergie (boleh juga)

Will I get far in life?:
di balik awan - peterpan (buset jauh banget)

How do my friends see me?:
selamat malam dunia - jikustik (what the heck?!)

Where will I get Married?:
bigger than my body - john meyer (yaiyalah di suatu tempat yang lebih besar dari badan gue :D)

What is my best friend's theme song?:
potentially break-up song - Aly & aj (hahaha bener)

What is the story of my life?:
get me bodied - beyonce (gak nyambung)

What is/was highschool like?:
hate that i love you - rihanna (errrrr damn)

How can I get ahead in life?:
breathless

What is the best thing about me?:
walking in the sun - travis (HAHAHAHA! AMAZIIIING)

How is today going to be?:
everybody's changing - keane(DAMN RIGHT)

What is in store for this weekend?:
happiness - arashi

What song describes my parents?:
Makhluk Tuhan Paling Sexy - mulan Jameela (What the heck?!)

My grandparents?
bad day (errrrr)

How is my life going?:
apologize

What song will they play at my funeral?:
Nothing lasts forever - maroon 5 (okay nusuk banget)

How will the world see you?
girlfriend ( japan version) - avril lavigne ( yeaahhhh)

Will I have a happy life?:
mou sukoshi (boleeeh)

What do my friends really think of me?:
only hope (hahahaha)

Do people secretly lust after me?:
someone new - escobar and heather nova

How can I make myself happy?:
so sick - ne yo (hah?)

What should I do with my life?:
bizzare love triangle - frente

Will I ever have children?:
do it - nelly furtado (ahahaha do WHAT?!)

What is some good advice for me?:
lollipop - mika (okay ,i must learn that too much love is gonna let me down.. )

What is my signature dancing song?:
reflection (ohhhhh)

What do I think my current theme song is?:
kasmaran (OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?:
big yellow taxi (ehehehe)

What kind of men/women do you like?
fukai mori (huh?)

0 komentar: